LESSON FEES & DETAILS:
- Suitability: this program is for students age 11 to adult
- Duration: 30, 45 or 60 minute lesson once per week; average 4 lessons per month.
- Regular Term: 40 weeks; from September to June; follows the public school calendar; Summer lessons available (please enquire for scheduling)
- Registration Deposit – at the time of registration, a fee of $25.00 for new students and $20.00 for returning students is payable to reserve the student's place on the schedule. This fee is refunded in the form of a monthly lesson discount when your account is paid by post-dated cheque or pre-authorized chequing.
- Lesson Fee* – from $89.00 per month for private lessons. No taxes; No contract; Lessons are month to month; Qualifies for the Children's Arts Tax Credit.
- Book Fee – course books are not included and are purchased as required. Average cost is approximately $20.00 per year but will vary depending on the program and grade level.
- Practice Instrument – not applicable.
- Family Lesson Discount – when 2 or more immediate family members are registered for lessons, a monthly lesson discount will be applied to each student. Please ask for details.
<< all prices subject to change without notice>>
*A monthly lesson discount will apply when you arrange to pay your account with post-dated cheques or by pre-authorized chequing. Does not apply to Apple Course, Aptitude Music Program, RCM Theory or playLOUD programs.