LESSON FEES & DETAILS:
- Suitability – this program is appropriate for students age 7 to adult.
- Duration – 30 minute lesson once per week; average 4 lessons per month.
- Regular Term: 40 weeks; from September to June; follows the public school calendar; Summer lessons available (please enquire for scheduling)
- Registration Deposit – At registration a fee of $20.00 is payable to reserve a student's place on the schedule. This fee is refunded in the form of a monthly lesson discount when your account is paid by post-dated cheque or pre-authorized chequing.
- Lesson Fee* – tuition is $92.00 to $94.00 per month (based on four 30 minute private lessons per month). All lessons are month to month with NO contract. Tuition is GST and PST exempt and qualifies for the Manitoba Children's Arts and Cultural Activity Credit.
- Book Fee – course books are included in the Aptitude Music Program and then are purchased as required. Average cost is approximately $20.00 per year but will vary depending on the program and grade level.
- Practice Instrument – a suitable practice instrument is required at home.
- Family Lesson Discount – when 2 or more immediate family members are registered for lessons, a monthly lesson discount will be applied to each student. Please ask for details.
<< all prices subject to change without notice>>
*A monthly lesson discount will apply when you arrange to pay your account with post-dated cheques or by pre-authorized chequing. Does not apply to Apple Course, Aptitude Music Program, RCM Theory or playLOUD programs.