Lesson Fees and Details: (2018 / 2019 School Year)
- Eligibility – for children 3 and 4 years of age. MUST be 3 years old on or before March 15. **PARENT PARTICIPATION REQUIRED**
- Duration – 40 minutes
- Term – 10 months from September to June; 36-38 classes; Students may register any time during the school year if space is available.
- Registration Deposit – No registration fee. A deposit of $26.25 is payable at the time of registration to reserve the student's place on the schedule. This deposit will then be applied as payment of the September Books & Materials fee.
- Program Fee* – $50.00 per month for 10 months; No taxes; No contract; Lessons are month-to-month. This program qualifies for the Manitoba Children's Arts and Cultural Activity Credit.
- Books & Materials: – $25.00 plus GST; payable in September and January. Students receive 2 sets of books and materials during the program. Each set includes a workbook with CD, a text book and a sticker book.
- Practice Instrument – not required at this level.
- Family Lesson Discount – when 2 or more immediate family members are registered for lessons, a monthly lesson discount will be applied to each student. Please ask for details.
<< all posted fees are subject to change without notice>>
*A monthly lesson discount will apply when you arrange to pay your account with post-dated cheques or by pre-authorized chequing. Does not apply to Apple Course, Aptitude Music Program, RCM Theory or playLOUD programs.