Lesson Fees and Details: (2016 / 2017 School Year)
- Eligibility – MUST be starting Grade Two in September or have completed Little Mozarts Level One.
- Duration – 55 minutes
- Term – 10 months from September to June; 38 classes (Late registrations are accepted until the end of October if space is available in a class).
- Registration Deposit – an annual registration fee of $25.00 for new students and $20.00 for returning students is payable at the time of registration to reserve the student's place in the class.
- Program Fee* – $72.00 per month for 10 months; No taxes; No contract; Lessons are month to month; Qualifies for the Children's Arts Tax Credit.
- Books & Materials – included at no additional charge. (*Actual Retail Value of all books & materials is $22.03).
- Practice Instrument – A free keyboard rental is included in Little Mozarts Level Two for students requiring a home practice instrument (a $5.00 rental insurance fee will apply to all free keyboard rentals).
- Family Lesson Discount – when 2 or more immediate family members are registered for lessons, a monthly lesson discount will be applied to each student. Please ask for details.
<< all prices subject to change without notice>>
*A monthly lesson discount will apply when you arrange to pay your account with post-dated cheques or by pre-authorized chequing. Does not apply to Apple Course, Aptitude Music Program, RCM Theory or playLOUD programs.