Lesson Fees and Details: (2018 / 2019 School Year)
- Eligibility – for students ages 4 & 5. MUST turn 4 by March 15. **PARENT PARTICIPATION REQUIRED**
- Duration – 45 minutes
- Term – 10 months from September to June; 36-38 classes (Late registrations will be accepted until the end of the first week of October if space is available in a class).
- Registration Deposit – At registration a fee of $20.00 is payable to reserve a student's place in the class.
- Program Fee* – $70.00 per month for 10 months; No taxes; No contract; Lessons are month to month. This program qualifies for the Manitoba Children's Arts and Cultural Activity Credit.
- Books & Materials – Students will receive 2 sets of books and materials. Book sets are purchased in September and January and are not included in the monthly tuition fee. Please ask for details.
- Practice Instrument – A free keyboard rental is included in JMC Level One for students requiring a home practice instrument (a $5.00 rental insurance fee will apply to all free keyboard rentals).
- Family Lesson Discount – when 2 or more immediate family members are registered for lessons, a monthly lesson discount will be applied to each student. Please ask for details.
<< all posted fees are subject to change without notice>>
*A monthly lesson discount will apply when you arrange to pay your account with post-dated cheques or by pre-authorized chequing. Does not apply to Apple Course, Aptitude Music Program, RCM Theory or playLOUD programs.