- Suitability – this program is intended for students with little or no experience on the instrument of their choice.
- Privacy – all Aptitude lessons are taught individually (not in a group) so students may feel comfortable and progress at their own pace.
- Duration – each Aptitude lesson is 30 minutes long and is taken once per week for up to six consecutive weeks.
- Availability – this program is offered throughout the school year and in the summer months.
- Schedule – lessons are available weekday afternoons and evenings and on Saturday during the day at most locations. Please call the school for a current list of all available times for the program and location you are interested in.
- Other Fees – there is no registration fee for this program and program fees are tax exempt.
- Books – the first lesson book is included in your program fee; initial lesson books have a retail value of $10.00 to $15.00 and are yours to keep at the end of the program. All lesson books are age and level appropriate.
- Practice Instrument – when required, a free instrument rental for use at home, is included for the duration of your Aptitude program. A low-cost student rental program is also available to students who register to continue in the Regular Music program. All rentals are subject to availability.
-- all prices subject to change without notice --