- Suitability – this program is intended for students with little or no experience on the instrument of their choice.
- Privacy – all Aptitude lessons are taught individually (not in a group) so students may feel comfortable and progress at their own pace.
- Duration – each Aptitude lesson is 30 minutes long and is taken once per week for up to six consecutive weeks.
- Availability – this program is offered throughout the school year and in the summer months.
- Schedule – lessons are available weekday afternoons and evenings and on Saturday during the day. A choice of all available lesson times will be offered at the time of registration. To preview times available right now use our ‘Find Openings’ function and select the Instrument(s) and Studio Location you are interested in.
- Other Fees – there is no registration fee for this program and program fees are tax exempt.
- Books – the first lesson book is included in your program fee; initial lesson books have a retail value of $10.00 to $15.00 and are yours to keep at the end of the program. All lesson books are age and level appropriate.
- Practice Instrument – when required, a free instrument rental for use at home, is included for the duration of your Aptitude program. A low-cost student rental program is also available to students who register to continue in the Regular Music program. All rentals are subject to availability.
-- all prices subject to change without notice --