The playLOUD! program was created to provide students the opportunity to:
- Play together with other vocalists and instrumentalists in a Rock Band.
- Express their individuality by making their own choices about the music that they want to play, write, and explore.
- Be creative by writing songs and designing their own band identity.
- Learn about and discuss music they listen to.
- Perform as a band in front of a live audience and be a part of planning and staging the show.
- Students will be involved in large and small group activities, discussions, lectures, and instruction.
- Students will break into supervised small groups to create their band, select and rehearse cover songs, write original compositions, and plan for their performance at the final concert.